Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some big cuts or trades coming unless we see a restructure. Tannehill’s contract would give the most room and be least disruptive to the roster, but who the heck knows what’s next.
Least disruptive”?
I feel like you may have been autocorrected from most.
No QB is pretty disruptive.

Least disruptive”?
I feel like you may have been autocorrected from most.
No QB is pretty disruptive.
Restructuring Tannehill vs 2-3 more starters cut or traded would be the least disruptive path. Creating more holes and heaven knows who would start at QB isn’t the best mid-term path.

Titans are up against the cap now. Only 7 million in space with the draft coming up.
That’s not a realistic number though. It factors in Brewer and Tarts tenders which haven’t been signed and remember that the draft picks will replace the bottom 7 guys in the top 51 towards the cap. I’d realistically say we have $10-$15 mil more we could spend without restructures. That being said, we have an outrageous number of holes to fill still.

Why is Jamarco Jones on the roster? Never played a down for us and saves 1.4 million
He actually doesn’t save money. The hit to cut him is slightly higher than keeping him. Since he was injured out of the chute, no one knows if he can contribute or not, so with the hit what it is, might as well roll the dice.

That’s not a realistic number though. It factors in Brewer and Tarts tenders which haven’t been signed and remember that the draft picks will replace the bottom 7 guys in the top 51 towards the cap. I’d realistically say we have $10-$15 mil more we could spend without restructures. That being said, we have an outrageous number of holes to fill still.
Yeah and we will also have to sign about 50 guys during the season after injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back