Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fault. I didn’t use the :sarcasm:eek:r lay it on thick enough.

IF THill puts up 3K, I’m certain it will be spread around to all the nobodies where Burks might be a top WR with like 700 yards.

I haven’t enough faith that Burks AND Philips will stay healthy enough to actually reach 1K and the OC needs to get the ball to Chig.

a real guess is more like Burks 700,
Chig 500, NWI 400, KP 400.

That’s 2000 which still allows the necessary 1500 for Swaim who I think is only negotiating the monster contract he deserves with Ran.

oh, :sarcasm:eek:n Swaim.

A trade for Elijah Moore would have been good as well...pick 41 for Moore and pick 74.
A 2nd round pick for Moore who no doubt will be playing with a chip on his shoulder

Richie James Jr is an ex MTSU guy and ex 49er who played well for the Giants last year. Shifty little speedster who also returns kicks. Could be worth a cheap contract.

My fault. I didn’t use the :sarcasm:eek:r lay it on thick enough.

IF THill puts up 3K, I’m certain it will be spread around to all the nobodies where Burks might be a top WR with like 700 yards.

I haven’t enough faith that Burks AND Philips will stay healthy enough to actually reach 1K and the OC needs to get the ball to Chig.

a real guess is more like Burks 700,
Chig 500, NWI 400, KP 400.

That’s 2000 which still allows the necessary 1500 for Swaim who I think is only negotiating the monster contract he deserves with Ran.

oh, :sarcasm:eek:n Swaim.
Lmao my bad g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back