Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaches failed at the tight end position last year. Chig should've been way before swain. Do believe he will be a stud this year. Burks is still a big ? Could go either way. Needs to fill his role and be that aggressive reciever and snatch them balls outta the air. Athleticism wise I honestly couldn't tell you if he can get separation. Phillips 3rd stringer at best, another possible STer till he needs a deal.

ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports the 49ers have "received interest" in Brandon Aiyuk from teams interested in trading for him.

I'm willing to bet we are one of them.

ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports the 49ers have "received interest" in Brandon Aiyuk from teams interested in trading for him.

I'm willing to bet we are one of them.
Absolutely. I’ve said this since Ran was hired, Aiyuk going into a contract year is an ideal trade target. Especially with SF having no early draft picks and already paying Deebo bank.

He's only caught 8 balls during his time in the league. He is def Swaim's replacement, but the will probably, like Swaim, get him the ball some.
He’s a pure blocking TE, one of the best in the league. Like having another lineman. He’s actually bigger than Aaron Brewer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back