Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost track of which parts were sarcasm, if not all of the points.
I think this part may be, but Vrabel seems to churn out LB not matter where from a depth chart.
Exactly. We have been unbelievable with taking mostly unknowns and turning them into solid LBs. Just doesnt make sense to me why we are getting LBs instead of trying to turn out a couple of solid WRs, even mid-tier that we may be able to develop with new coaches.

The only thing not sarcasm in the original post was the very first sentence.

Exactly. We have been unbelievable with taking mostly unknowns and turning them into solid LBs. Just doesnt make sense to me why we are getting LBs instead of trying to turn out a couple of solid WRs, even mid-tier that we may be able to develop with new coaches.

The only thing not sarcasm in the original post was the very first sentence.
This guy seems a pretty quality player even among LB, probably not too expensive either coming so far after FA started and so close to the draft.

min all for bringing any guys that are going to compete regardless of position when considering the salary cap availability.

it’s surely 1 less position to draft if considered before I think.

This guy seems a pretty quality player even among LB, probably not too expensive either coming so far after FA started and so close to the draft.

min all for bringing any guys that are going to compete regardless of position when considering the salary cap availability.

it’s surely 1 less position to draft if considered before I think.
Corner depth is really all the need I see on Defense. This draft should be almost all offensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back