Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy ran for 1500 yards last year with one of the worst lines in the NFL. If we give him away for peanuts this season, I dont even know what I will do, but my hate will be overflowing for Vrabel and Ran.

Even with a mid-tier o-line he will run for over 1200 this upcoming season. 1200 yards is nothing to sneeze at, in fact pre-Henry we would have flipped over a RB who ran 1200 in a season.

The guy ran for 1500 yards last year with one of the worst lines in the NFL. If we give him away for peanuts this season, I dont even know what I will do, but my hate will be overflowing for Vrabel and Ran.

Even with a mid-tier o-line he will run for over 1200 this upcoming season. 1200 yards is nothing to sneeze at, in fact pre-Henry we would have flipped over a RB who ran 1200 in a season.
1200 yards would still be top 5.

Eagles youtubers are getting all over this. Just watched a video about it, no sources or nothing. Nothing on titanswire where I get most my info and they report on the slightest things so fuck knows where this is coming from.

Needless to say we trade henry I'm trading all my titans shit for a pack of smokes.

Eagles youtubers are getting all over this. Just watched a video about it, no sources or nothing. Nothing on titanswire where I get most my info and they report on the slightest things so **** knows where this is coming from.

Needless to say we trade henry I'm trading all my titans **** for a pack of smokes.
I'm with you!
Henry isn't going anywhere unless the season is lost...like @GoT said to trade Henry to move up 1 spot would be f*cktarded

If it is there 2nd first round pick may not be that bad. He has this year left and if he leaves then would we not get comp 3? So it better be better than a 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back