Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we added another TE that tips off a 90% chance of a run play when he enters the game. Cool.

On the bright side at least we didn't bring in a pass catching TE and force him to block and never throw to him.

So we added another TE that tips off a 90% chance of a run play when he enters the game. Cool.

On the bright side at least we didn't bring in a pass catching TE and force him to block and never throw to him.
He can block among the best and even with s**t blockers and no surprise when Henry was getting the ball, he ran for 1500.

great signing.

He’s one of the best PASS blocking TE in the league too so he and Chig can stay in most of the game.

:disappointed:

That's like being the smartest kid with Down Syndrome. No one should be stoked for Cory Levin.
I will point out I purchased a pair of Levin game ( most likely pre season) worn pants a couple of years ago

might or might not be worth the $5 I paid that went to charity - probably not

Last edited by a moderator:
Swaim was not even a good blocker…. He got man handled all the time

Putting in your blocking TE does not have to signal a run 90% of the time… it can mean power run or max protection for passing game

I will point out I purchased a pair of Levin game ( most likely pre season) worn pants a couple of years ago

might or might not be worth the $5 I paid that went to charity - probably not
I’m sure you offered to pay extra if they promised not to wash them.

Swaim was not even a good blocker…. He got man handled all the time

Putting in your blocking TE does not have to signal a run 90% of the time… it can mean power run or max protection for passing game
For being our "predictable" "blocking" TE, we damn sure targeted a lot.

Solid mid-tier signings. Good thing we have been the worst LB team since Vrabel has arrived and we needed to go all out bringing in LBs. Ran is the Man and is on top of our most desperate needs......

Fortunately we are stacked at WR and OLine so we can afford to go all out for LBs.....

Solid mid-tier signings. Good thing we have been the worst LB team since Vrabel has arrived and we needed to go all out bringing in LBs. Ran is the Man and is on top of our most desperate needs......

Fortunately we are stacked at WR and OLine so we can afford to go all out for LBs.....
I lost track of which parts were sarcasm, if not all of the points.
I think this part may be, but Vrabel seems to churn out LB not matter where from a depth chart.

I think adding Niemann to compete with Monty for the 2nd ILB spot means we’re unlikely to draft a LB this year. I honestly can’t think of a position on the defense where we would draft someone. Maybe a third safety? But the Murphy-Bunting signing made me think Molden might be moved to that third safety spot. Maybe a CB, but why would we want another young corner when we have Fulton, McCreary and Farley? A veteran addition after the draft would make much more sense.

I think adding Niemann to compete with Monty for the 2nd ILB spot means we’re unlikely to draft a LB this year. I honestly can’t think of a position on the defense where we would draft someone. Maybe a third safety? But the Murphy-Bunting signing made me think Molden might be moved to that third safety spot. Maybe a CB, but why would we want another young corner when we have Fulton, McCreary and Farley? A veteran addition after the draft would make much more sense.
Easy answer...Farley

I also don’t think D is a big need for the draft, but maybe another edge rusher for some sort of insurance in case Landry is not fully healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back