Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox sports radio has it out there. Something here Henry to eagles

One podcast kid tweeted it, and now everyone is running with it.

One reason i love the offseason is new free agent faces, the draft, training camp insights etc..... but the primary reason I HATE the offseason --- is every media source/journalist is trying to pass each other on a hill of little to no information.

These guys literally are launching shhh at the wall hoping something sticks. It is a good year for a journalist if 2 of their 783 stupid offseason articles, turns in to something.

Until SCHEF and RAP report it, it is entirely fake news. Paul K got exposed bad by him trying to BREAKING NEWS us that we were signing free agent Donta Hightower years ago, and it turns out it was a fake-twitter account trying to get big.

If it's true, you can bet anything multiple draft picks are coming our way from Philly - which is in a way what we need, more capital. I love Derrick, and he's 30 - but if we're gonna rebuild, he doesn't need to waste his years here....

One podcast kid tweeted it, and now everyone is running with it.

One reason i love the offseason is new free agent faces, the draft, training camp insights etc..... but the primary reason I HATE the offseason --- is every media source/journalist is trying to pass each other on a hill of little to no information.

These guys literally are launching shhh at the wall hoping something sticks. It is a good year for a journalist if 2 of their 783 stupid offseason articles, turns in to something.

Until SCHEF and RAP report it, it is entirely fake news. Paul K got exposed bad by him trying to BREAKING NEWS us that we were signing free agent Donta Hightower years ago, and it turns out it was a fake-twitter account trying to get big.

If it's true, you can bet anything multiple draft picks are coming our way from Philly - which is in a way what we need, more capital. I love Derrick, and he's 30 - but if we're gonna rebuild, he doesn't need to waste his years here....
And by report, it better be the trade was made, waiting details or details included.
Until then, it ain’t real.

the 2023 offseason has been above and beyond the worst.
Henry specifically has been linked to probably 31 other teams in trade talks since the combine where he was supposedly shopped.

if it matters, here’s another rumor addressing the rumor saying the first rumor is not true.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2023/04/22/derrick-henry-trade-rumors-titans-eagles-not-discussing/

B11 decided he could block all of a sudden?
Report originated from Nigerian 401 scammer and everyone wants to give him their credit card info

:bliss::banjump::bliss:
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back