Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Chark and Callaway and Agholar and Goodwin sign today, I’m honestly befuddled as to what our WR plan is. Ran must have a plan but I can’t seem to figure it out!

Seeing Chark and Callaway and Agholar and Goodwin sign today, I’m honestly befuddled as to what our WR plan is. Ran must have a plan but I can’t seem to figure it out!
I wouldnt be holding my breath on this plan to be unveiled. I hope I am wrong, but I am convinced within a couple of years we will be calling Ran the worst hire in the Titan organization history.

I wouldnt be holding my breath on this plan to be unveiled. I hope I am wrong, but I am convinced within a couple of years we will be calling Ran the worst hire in the Titan organization history.
Probably a little premature. He inherited a mess and has to make tough decisions to right the ship. He may stink, but now is waaay too early to make that judgment.

Probably a little premature. He inherited a mess and has to make tough decisions to right the ship. He may stink, but now is waaay too early to make that judgment.
Exactly. He is clearly gutting the roster to make it his own, but had very limited cap space until next season. Whether that will be for better or worse remains to be seen. But way too early to tell.

Impossible to earn that title by himself. Thanks to Webster, the title of worst hiring in organization history is already claimed and it’s one of those Nolan Ryan 7 no-hitters type of records that just can’t be broken.

Signing SMB might actually upgrade two positions. Bunting is a much faster slot corner and will be an upgrade there over Molden. This could allow Molden to move to safety full time and become our third safety, upgrading that position as well.

Impossible to earn that title by himself. Thanks to Webster, the title of worst hiring in organization history is already claimed and it’s one of those Nolan Ryan 7 no-hitters type of records that just can’t be broken.
Oh yeah I know how bad Webster was. I think Ran just said "hold my beer"

It's been a mediocre at best off season. Think ran is just trying to get through this year and rebooting next year. Afc South being so shite maybe our saving grace but even then I can see the other 3 dirtbag of teams being better than last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back