Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth man … why did they lose David Long?!?! He’s only improved every year as a Titan - this team man … ugh
This one ticks me off big time

I’m already not liking Ran. A first round pick that has only started 9 out of 43 games played.

Same. Let Long walk for cheap (who improves every year) for a tackle who has been nothing but injured - coming to a franchise who is snake bitten with injuries ?! 29 mil get outta here - this guy isn’t the long term starting answer.

This franchise sucks in free agency - guess it doesn’t matter who the GM is

Wth man … why did they lose David Long?!?! He’s only improved every year as a Titan - this team man … ugh
This one ticks me off big time
Injuries. Vrabel thinks he’s too soft. Remember he called him out as a “repeat” offender. I knew he was gone at that moment.

I’m already not liking Ran. A first round pick that has only started 9 out of 43 games played.
Why not give these folks a small amount a
Ah, whoever we sign will go straight to IR anyways.
i
Same. Let Long walk for cheap (who improves every year) for a tackle who has been nothing but injured - coming to a franchise who is snake bitten with injuries ?! 29 mil get outta here - this guy isn’t the long term starting answer.

This franchise sucks in free agency - guess it doesn’t matter who the GM is
We need Kevin Costner

We’re collecting compensatory picks for next year…
Comp picks never make up for the loss. Jack Conklin, a 2 time pro-bowler and 1 time All-Pro netted us the highest possible value: a 3rd round, 100th overall pick. Gee, thanks. They should bump the value up a round across the board at least.

Comp picks never make up for the loss. Jack Conklin, a 2 time pro-bowler and 1 time All-Pro netted us the highest possible value: a 3rd round, 100th overall pick. Gee, thanks. They should bump the value up a round across the board at least.

If the plan is to tank (or at the very least not improve) it does make a good bit of sense.

As far as Dillard goes, someone has to play LT no matter who is the QB next year. Dillard played well last year. 84.7 pass blocking grade last year.

Of course not. The picks really aren’t even in the round they are designated. A 3rd round compensatory pick comes after all the 3rd round picks are made, or in the original Klingon, when the 4th round would actually start.

We do not know the full details yet, but looks like we paid Willard what we could have kept Nate Davis for, to me. That hard to swallow and Long went way to cheap! Does not look good early for the 2 tone blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back