2017 Jax 10-6
2016 Jax 3-13
2015 NYJ 10-6
2014 TB 2-14
2013 Mia 8-8

Per
NFL

The 5 years before,
Older article, but the results from 2012 back to 2008 and the results of “off season champ”.
Offseason spending champions

Rest assured, some immediate success came of being offseason champ but it’s almost a guarantee that you’ll be back with the same strategy for some more failure shortly.
Zero offseason champs resulted in a SB visit and I’d love to see the pro 2017 Jax as the model for success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I don’t think it’s an overreaction thinking we are trying to get worse

Or maybe just not trying to get better. Long missed a good bit of time so you could argue he won't be that missed (though I would have resigned him for that little). Replacing Walker and Davis are harder feats.

Or maybe just not trying to get better. Long missed a good bit of time so you could argue he won't be that missed (though I would have resigned him for that little). Replacing Walker and Davis are harder feats.
You’re right it’s not like we are losing top tier talent. It just feels like there aren’t moves to be made to replace these guys with more talent at good value.

I find it hard to believe Vrabel would “agree” to a tank. But best case scenario him and Ran are on the same page that this will need to get worse before it gets better. I can deal with a shit season for a top 5 pick and a lot of cap space. I can’t support a mediocre season where we pick in the 11-18 range and are in the middle for cap space. It “seems” like we are leaning the shit season route

You’re right it’s not like we are losing top tier talent. It just feels like there aren’t moves to be made to replace these guys with more talent at good value.

I find it hard to believe Vrabel would “agree” to a tank. But best case scenario him and Ran are on the same page that this will need to get worse before it gets better. I can deal with a **** season for a top 5 pick and a lot of cap space. I can’t support a mediocre season where we pick in the 11-18 range and are in the middle for cap space. It “seems” like we are leaning the **** season route
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Vrabs ego would allow ANY FA either signed or drafted by JRob to stay on the roster, you know just cuz. All of them habitual offenders.

Caleb Williams confirmed? Let's finish off this team, trade/release Tanny and trade Henry next.

I want Caleb Williams sooooo bad, but I don't want to have to sacrifice a 3-14 season in order to get him.

We as Titans fans have been through so much and don't want to have a tank season, especially since we just pulled ourselves out from the dungeon.

But it looks like this team isn't going anywhere fast with the roster we're about to display this coming season.

Do they low-key tank or play for a Division Title in a poor AFC South? That remains to be seen.

When the Titans signed Dennis Daley, I made the point that panthers fans were excited and saying how happy they were he was gone. Many on here said that meant nothing. I thought it did. Eagles fans are doing the same about Dillard. Say he’s terrible and happy to be rid of him.

I want Caleb Williams sooooo bad, but I don't want to have to sacrifice a 3-14 season in order to get him.

We as Titans fans have been through so much and don't want to have a tank season, especially since we just pulled ourselves out from the dungeon.

But it looks like this team isn't going anywhere fast with the roster we're about to display this coming season.

Do they low-key tank or play for a Division Title in a poor AFC South? That remains to be seen.
I find it weird how some people still know that we are tanking.

Ran just won't say it because of the tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back