Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right it’s not like we are losing top tier talent. It just feels like there aren’t moves to be made to replace these guys with more talent at good value.

I find it hard to believe Vrabel would “agree” to a tank. But best case scenario him and Ran are on the same page that this will need to get worse before it gets better. I can deal with a **** season for a top 5 pick and a lot of cap space. I can’t support a mediocre season where we pick in the 11-18 range and are in the middle for cap space. It “seems” like we are leaning the **** season route
I can see him agreeing to a tank... After last season, he got his gm fired, didnt make the playoffs, fired half his coaching staff, and now all blame lands squarely on his shoulders if we dont do something next season... Then the Vrabel ass kisser who just got hired comes in and says "you know we are going to be bad next season and you are going to take all the blame, we need to reset. I will tell Amy that we are rebuilding and we are tanking and that gives you 2 more years."

At my office, the employees blame every Fup I discover on the last person who has left or was fired, whether they were truly responsible or not.

Amy getting ahead by firing JRob early.

At my office, the employees blame every Fup I discover on the last person who has left or was fired, whether they were truly responsible or not.

Amy getting ahead by firing JRob early.
Some people have bought in lock stock and barrel that everything wrong with the Titans is JRobs fault. Well, not me, and this new GM hasnt done one single thing that I like so far. Hopefully that all changes soon, but I wont be holding my breath.

Folks let’s not forget that David Long Jr missed 12 games over the past two seasons due to injury and left several other games early. The best ability is availability and Long Jr. has been a repeat offender at not being there when we need him. I wish him the best.

It seems like people forget that the players actually have the choice in terms of where they play once they hit FA.

Miami seems to be a choice spot for players to go.

Long was a playmaker when on the field, but he should be replaceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back