Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading that like they wanted Henry with the "Shopping process" part.
They traded him for a swap of 7th and 6th round picks. Basically gave him away. They weren’t asking for Henry, I promise. Shopping process meant they were shopping him to different teams and called the Titans but they weren’t interested. We needed another special teams LB. Who needs an o-line anyways?

KPRC2's Aaron Wilson reports the Texans discussing a trade of LT Laremy Tunsil to the Chiefs are "more than rumors".

Andy Reid knows how important OL is.

Is there a way to see how many of my "negative" ratings are from @GoT I would guess it's at least a third.

That said, a lot of my "positives" are from you too. If you're going to hate, at least elaborate. What's wrong with my Long post?
that aint how pigeon bombs work

but IIRC you excused robinson for 100% responsibility for current today predraft 2023 OL & b11 trade

ESPN's Dianna Russinni reports Aaron Rodgers "has provided the NY Jets with a wish-list of free agents" that includes Randall Cobb, Allen Lazard, Marcedes Lewis, and Odell Beckham

Anybody else feel like Rodgers is playing games with the Packers and Jets. He's made it know how he feels about people reporting stuff about him when they have no clue about the truth of whats going on.

Anybody else feel like Rodgers is playing games with the Packers and Jets. He's made it know how he feels about people reporting stuff about him when they have no clue about the truth of whats going on.
It would be funny if he just retired after all this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back