Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared brought up a good point just now. Said there’s no way Darnold signed a 1 year deal with the 9ers to be the #3. He’d never get to play as #3 and earn a next contract. They must have told him he’d be #2 which means Lance or Purdy are likely gone. Could that mean a Trey Lance to Titans trade is possible at this point?

Jared brought up a good point just now. Said there’s no way Darnold signed a 1 year deal with the 9ers to be the #3. He’d never get to play as #3 and earn a next contract. They must have told him he’d be #2 which means Lance or Purdy are likely gone. Could that mean a Trey Lance to Titans trade is possible at this point?
If we send a pick for Trey(people only know me because I'm a 49er) Lance I'll lose my shit.

Isn’t Purdy already injured for the year? I thought it was pretty severe and he has little chance to play this year anyway.
A 1 year contract helps SF in case Lance goes down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back