Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the Titans are becoming the Tennessee 49ers instead of the Tennessee patriots lol all jokes aside I like the two signings from the 49ers
Both those at least have had success that the GMs are poaching from.
The Tennessee Texans just didn’t make sense and is probably what the down year can be attributed to.

Like the Key signing. Only real hole on D is corner, haven't been able to fix that in forever
I think this is a patience position. Mcreary, Fulton, Farley (???), molden, even Kalu all showed at least a game or 2 where they may be competent and capable.
A solid pass rush really helps them too.

I think this is a patience position. Mcreary, Fulton, Farley (???), molden, even Kalu all showed at least a game or 2 where they may be competent and capable.

Fulton is decent, and i think at this point in his career thats the best we can get from him and he's the best CB we have. Farley was a waste of a first round pick, he has shown 0 potential the once in a blue moon he plays. Would love if he proved that wrong one day but doubt it

Fulton is decent, and i think at this point in his career thats the best we can get from him and he's the best CB we have. Farley was a waste of a first round pick, he has shown 0 potential the once in a blue moon he plays. Would love if he proved that wrong one day but doubt it
Yea, Farley has no positive to speak of yet at the NFL level. I only chock up any potential from him being a 1st and coming off a big time injury.
That also could have been strictly TN reaching for a player no one else wanted.

If this group can remain mostly healthy, it's a very good DB group. I don't expect anything from Farley, but the other 4 guys have shown enough ability that I'm confident they can be quality players when healthy. Though, I would like to see us sign a cheap vet if the money is there. Lots of options available.

I’m pretty happy with what Ran has done so far. Patient, calculated, affordable moves for guys that will start right away.

He has improved the defense and picked up 2 solid contributors for the OL.

The Defense is looking pretty good if some of our young CBs can develop.

I’d love to see another OL and a WR in free agency and then those same two positions be our first two picks in the draft.

DJ Chark and Parris Campbell are on my wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back