Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll tell you what, after these last 3-4 signings, this site seems to have some cooler heads coming out.

Ran didn’t have a lot of money to work with and knew the entire OL needed replaced. Some quality players are getting picked up even if not the biggest names. Kind of reminds me of 2016/7 when JRob first came to town.

I’ll tell you what, after these last 3-4 signings, this site seems to have some cooler heads coming out.

Ran didn’t have a lot of money to work with and knew the entire OL needed replaced. Some quality players are getting picked up even if not the biggest names. Kind of reminds me of 2016/7 when JRob first came to town.
You know if I cooled down l, it’s a good sign

So now the Titans are becoming the Tennessee 49ers instead of the Tennessee patriots lol all jokes aside I like the two signings from the 49ers

Arden had a ton of hype coming out of LSU. Didn't live up to expectations, but has been solid as of late.

Honestly shocked he's been around in the league this long. I thought he was heading towards an Aldon Smith type career.

Solid signing nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back