Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labrum surgery scares the hell out of me. That is what Andrew Luck had that kept him out for a year (of course he was throwing the ball). I had labrum surgery a few years ago and it was an amazingly long, slow healing process. I cant even imagine running into a RB with shoulder pads for a year possibly even two years after surgery.

Someone might sign him to be their 3rd WR. I’m looking at you Atlanta.
I think we all hope to have guys that would push him down to 5th by the time the season starts.
If Atlanta signs him I going to laugh my ass off. Art can't do anything without former Titans for some reason.

He’s gonna use the last playoff toss as his selling point.

“look how valuable I was. They target me dispute quadruple coverage. I was gonna Randy Moss them all, but the throw was bad.”

I could actually see him excelling in a different system, especially as a #3. He's not bad by any stretch. Just never really had the opportunity in Downing's offense as he was thrown on the field spread out by himself or with Hollister.

Gah, I'm having flashbacks seeing Hollister spread out by himself on running plays.

Looking at stats only, seems pretty average except for 2021 where he was a one dimensional tackling machine. Then he went back to average last year but looks like he improved in coverage. I'm on board as long as it doesn't break the bank. Solid option.
Perfect profile of a Titans FA signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back