Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Mixon to the Texans is much better than Henry to the Texans which was rumored to be a possibility.

It does seem like other AFC South teams are pulling further away from us.

Now that all the AFC South teams have RB1 locked in,we just need someone like Dallas on board with signing King Henry and I will be happy. I want to see him with anyone but Baltimore at this point.

Mixon to the Texans is much better than Henry to the Texans which was rumored to be a possibility.

It does seem like other AFC South teams are pulling further away from us.
I’d say Houston is, Jax is not. Really only traded Ridley for Gabe Davis so far.
And I’m not sure what the ponies have done at all.

2/$20 mil is ridiculous to have not re-signed him.
A fast Henry with hands (regardless what some are saying) is better than 3/$24 for Pollard EVERY SINGLE DAY

2/$20 mil is ridiculous to have not re-signed him.
A fast Henry with hands (regardless what some are saying) is better than 3/$24 for Pollard EVERY SINGLE DAY
You're not wrong. We don't know if he would have taken the same deal with us. Honestly, probably not, because at this point, I bet he want to paly for a contender. He probably could get more $$ elsewhere and chose the Ravens.

It is a bummer he's not a mutual fit with the Titans anymore, but clearly we're a team in rebuild mode and need to focus on the future. He needs to focus on right now. No sense in crying over spilled milk.

I honestly hate that I’m rooting for the “30 is dead” crew now.
I want history to forget everything about Henry ever playing for the Ratbirds.

Latest posts

Back