Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Just when the Titans look to be upgrading the O-line this year, DH is gone. Would have been nice to see him possibly run behind Cushenberry, Skoronski and Alt(?).

The Patriots are really pushing to sign Calvin Ridley but he still prefers to stay in Jacksonville per Adam Schefter.

Of course he would. Patriots suck, they will be getting the 3rd best QB in the draft, they have a new coach, and Boston is cold for 1/2 the year.

Meanwhile the Jags have sunshine, 70° weather in the winter, and Trevor Lawrence.

What are we actually doing right now? We had all this money to spend, and we overpay for a RB, sign a LB that can't count to potato, and get a descent CB and C (that I like).

Expected WAY more to happen this far into FA. Players are flying off the board and Ran's like, "We good."

What are we actually doing right now? We had all this money to spend, and we overpay for a RB, sign a LB that can't count to potato, and get a descent CB and C (that I like).

Expected WAY more to happen this far into FA. Players are flying off the board and Ran's like, "We good."

Going to be interesting as to how he handles the draft.

IMO he hasn't really done too bad as we did get Cushenberry and Awuzie. I just hope he did all he could to keep Henry, Autry and Al-Shaair. Maybe at some point we'll hear if he tried.

Like the player or not, he is addressing holes.
The only one that I really like is Cushenberry but I’ll give benefit of the doubt for the time being on the other 3. Let’s see how they play in a new system on a different roster.
Doesn’t mean I’m excited or suddenly feel Tennessee is a SB contender. Long way to go, FA starts tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back