Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Going to be interesting as to how he handles the draft.

IMO he hasn't really done too bad as we did get Cushenberry and Awuzie. I just hope he did all he could to keep Henry, Autry and Al-Shaair. Maybe at some point we'll hear if he tried.
To me it's kind of telling that every decent FA the Titans had jumped ship during the tampering window. Whether they didnt like Ran,Ran didn't try to keep em, the new coaching staff wasn't appealing or felt like the Titans are going nowhere...who knows... Just feels like they were all eager to leave from an outside perspective.

Just realized I passed 7,000 GoTits posts .... :thankyou::toast::coltsblow::coltssuck::pluck::texansbs::topicsucks::whoopdeedo::scorebad::wooo::trophy:

To me it's kind of telling that every decent FA the Titans had jumped ship during the tampering window. Whether they didnt like Ran,Ran didn't try to keep em, the new coaching staff wasn't appealing or felt like the Titans are going nowhere...who knows... Just feels like they were all eager to leave from an outside perspective.
Fair concern, but I just think it comes down to aging vets and a rebuilding team with question marks and a lot of holes. I wouldn’t put too much weight on what they think of the staff or GM.

If Levis played like Stroud, they’d resign and FAs would be flocking here instead of Houston.
I’m sure the Texans will still find a way to blow it though.

Latest posts

Back