Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

what was the premise of this? random 'journalist' approaches fans after game and says "can i give you a breathalizer?" ehh if that was me i'd think it was a setup for a DUI
My dad emailed me the article this came from a couple weeks ago, I think it was for people breathalyzed when getting busted or thrown out for being too wasted by Metro.

what was the premise of this? random 'journalist' approaches fans after game and says "can i give you a breathalizer?" ehh if that was me i'd think it was a setup for a DUI
Have no idea. I thought the same thing about how this info was captured, I’m sure it’s just general BS.

Because I don’t think a quality LT will be available, I have it lower on the FA approach.

C
Derrick Henry
DB
WR
TE
ILB
OL depth/ RT/RG

I really don't think the King will be back unfortunately. We have other needs and I think we're gearing for a new identity on offense that doesn't involve feeding Derrick Henry the rock 30 times a game. Sucks we couldn't get him the franchise rushing record.

Here is my mock free agency. I tried to be as realistic as possible. What do you think.

G - Robert Hunt
C - Lloyd Cushenberry
OT - Trent Brown
WR - Marquis Brown
WR - Gabriel Davis
TE - Dalton Schultz
CB - L’Jarius Sneed
CB - Chidobe Awuze
S - Geno Stone
DL - DJ Reader
LB - Frankie Luvu

Here is my mock free agency. I tried to be as realistic as possible. What do you think.

G - Robert Hunt
C - Lloyd Cushenberry
OT - Trent Brown
WR - Marquis Brown
WR - Gabriel Davis
TE - Dalton Schultz
CB - L’Jarius Sneed
CB - Chidobe Awuze
S - Geno Stone
DL - DJ Reader
LB - Frankie Luvu

So not bringing back any of our own FAs… highly doubt we are able to land all those guys

Our team was awful and it’s all new coaching staff. There is a very real possibility we don’t bring back any of our guys.
I don't know if we can gut the team to that extent. There simply isn't enough even average players to fill so many holes on this roster. The last thing they want to do is a be a new coaching staff and trot our guys who wouldn't be on any other roster.

I don't know if we can gut the team to that extent. There simply isn't enough even average players to fill so many holes on this roster. The last thing they want to do is a be a new coaching staff and trot our guys who wouldn't be on any other roster.
Did you see the list of Free Agents I mentioned above? A healthy mix is tier 1, 2 & 3 talent with a bunch of playoff and Super Bowl experience.

Latest posts

Back