Ponies suck
:coltssuck::coltsblow:
Tarp kitties suck
:jagsbite:
cows suck
:texansbs:

And just for good measure
:pluck:

Salary cap for 2024 has been set at $255M. Thats puts the Titans cap space at around $85M before any cuts, restructures, or extension have been done.

Salary cap for 2024 has been set at $255M. Thats puts the Titans cap space at around $85M before any cuts, restructures, or extension have been done.
More bad luck for the titans.
Just when they are among league leaders of cap availability, everyone’s cap goes up substantially

expect lots of overspending.

For context, the salary cap for last year was $224M. They in essence killed free agency. A lot of free agents to be now will probably re-sign with their current teams with all that extra bread.

Last edited by a moderator:
For context, the salary cap for last year was $224M. They in essence killed free agency. A lot of free agents to be now will probably re-sign with their current teams with all that extra bread.
So I'm guessing that's actually bad news for us and other teams who have space.

So I'm guessing that's actually bad news for us and other teams who have space.
Yeah, teams like the Niners, Seahawks and Packers were projected to be over the cap previously are now projected to be under the cap, meaning less cuts and less free agent options for the Titans.

I think Ridley may be the most sought after WR this offseason which means big money.
Mike Evans will be there too.

that’s where the cap increase hurts TN, until the increase, TN had more money and some teams wouldn’t have even had enough to offer. Now everyone does.

Ran on The King:

"“Derrick [Henry] and I had a great conversation. We know where he stands, and he knows where we stand. I get more Derrick Henry questions than anything. I have a responsibility to build this team long term. We’ll cross that bridge with Derrick’s representation when we get there.” Admits there’s a sentimental aspect involved."

Latest posts

Back