Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Mike Evans
TBWide Receiver#13
The Athletic’s Dianna Russini reports Mike Evans “plans to hit free agency for the first time in his career.”

They used their tag on Antoine Winfield Jr.

Yah he was pretty bad

It shouldn't be surprising I guess, he has a lot of miles on the odometer. Since his rookie year his snap counts have always been high
I like Byard but I feel like he's always been overrated. He had a lot of INTs but it felt like 90% of the time it was just him being in the right place at the right time and the ball deflecting to him or being overthrown. (Because in true Titans secondary fashion, he wasn't near the WR when he made play on the ball) He also got burned a lot. Not the worst S ever though.

Maybe they tried but if he wants to reunite with Demeco Ryan that's a tough sell
It was reported at the end of the season that he wanted to stay with the Titans. I'm sure now he wants to reunite with Demeco, but we should have prioritized him.

Didn't he just crush the franchise record for most tackles in a season?

It was reported at the end of the season that he wanted to stay with the Titans. I'm sure now he wants to reunite with Demeco, but we should have prioritized him.

Didn't he just crush the franchise record for most tackles in a season?
I think Tulloch still has that record

Latest posts

Back