Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

This is easily the best Free Agency wishlist I’ve seen yet. Some solid points made.

Tennessee Titans free agency wish list ahead of tampering period
I like the list overall.
Addresses their biggest need in C with someone that looks really good.
Couple DB would be great too.
on one of the threads for WR, Gabe Davis was talked about as a solid deep threat and also not the “top” WR so should be a little cheaper.

don’t like wasting time or money on Zack Moss, just bring back Henry.

and I really like the Brissett idea for backup. Solid vet that has shown borderline low tier starter, so should the OL fixes not, and Levi’s dies, Brissett can fill in pretty well.

I’d like to see something more with TE, but getting someone can’t hurt.

it is a solid list but ignores LBer position. I think we need to make a run at Patrick Queen and sign him to a 4 yr deal. Get the QB of our defense locked up.
Yup, thumper LB and S needed. So many needs and money to spend too. Weak division helps us honestly, as this rebuild will take 2 seasons. I hope we can keep BDH! Can’t replace him

ILBs and Safeties are cheap and plentiful in this year’s FA class. Those two positions will definitely be addressed before the draft.

it is a solid list but ignores LBer position. I think we need to make a run at Patrick Queen and sign him to a 4 yr deal. Get the QB of our defense locked up.

Patrick Queen is high on my list as well, but he will be a hot commodity. I think we will probably just re-up with Al-Shaair

What intrigues me the most on Queen is that he is only 24. So he isn't merely a short term investment. He could potentially lead the defense for the next 6-7 years.

Same author writes stuff like this

“nfl player has existing possible situations in FA”
And
“Player that is starting quality rumored to 32 teams”

to summarize the article,
Based on opinion based speculation, Henry not likely to sign with TN but because I only created the article for clicks and don’t want to be entirely wrong, I made an out for myself saying the door isn’t closed.
So even though I have no idea what’s about to happen, Henry may be signed by any of 32 teams.
so confirmation, Henry is a free agent.

Dear Ranta. For Merry Free Agency all I want is a WR2, WR3, WR4, RB2, QB2, TE3, C, LT, RT, G, ILBx2, CBx2, FS, DE, NT. That’s all!
Oh, and a Kicker in the stocking

Latest posts

Back