Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Jerry Judy was traded to the Browns for 5th and 6th round picks.

For a 5th and 6th round pick. Could be a steal if he can play up to his potential. He's been a bust but he definitely talented. May just need a whole new start on another team.

I definitely wouldn't have mind doing this type trade.

everyone expects a happy ending but...

200w.gif

Pats gave a master class in how to ruin a quarterback. I’m sure Petersen believes there is still something to work with that Belichick didn’t completely destroy.
I guess he could but to what end?
Unless Lawrence isn’t “the guy”.

say he can salvage Jones. It’s a nice piece of mind for injury but otherwise maybe the thought is he’s only backup worthy anyway or potentially find a way to flip his trade value.
No way he can be the future unless he’s already done with Lawrence.

he just didn’t seem trade worthy to me unless it was to a team without a QB.
Once the details are finalized maybe I’ll feel differently if it was like a 6/7th rounder. No issue trading that for a backup.

I guess he could but to what end?
Unless Lawrence isn’t “the guy”.

say he can salvage Jones. It’s a nice piece of mind for injury but otherwise maybe the thought is he’s only backup worthy anyway or potentially find a way to flip his trade value.
No way he can be the future unless he’s already done with Lawrence.

he just didn’t seem trade worthy to me unless it was to a team without a QB.
Once the details are finalized maybe I’ll feel differently if it was like a 6/7th rounder. No issue trading that for a backup.
Yeah, the Jags don’t make much sense as a destination. Maybe, they are just looking at a one year backup role with the opportunity to flip him for something more than they gave up. Who knows.

Mac Jones at this point is a backup with upside, he's better than CJ Breatherd so it's an upgrade for the Jags.
Not sure how they can increase his trade value if he never plays though.
Apparently 4 teams were interested in trading for Jones, wonder if we were one of them or are the Titans happy with Willis?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back