Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

so... NFL just dont care anymore about PEDs???

thought any suspension was 4 games and that was cause suspension means 3 times busted

first time private letter to player
second time letter to player and team
third time public suspension starting at 4 games

I admit I aint following it closely but above is what I thought

so... NFL just dont care anymore about PEDs???

thought any suspension was 4 games and that was cause suspension means 3 times busted

first time private letter to player
second time letter to player and team
third time public suspension starting at 4 games

I admit I aint following it closely but above is what I thought
The NFL/commish just make up punishments as they go.

Beat your wife/kid half to death, you're not allowed to practice one Wednesday. Take some over the counter supplements from Walmart or smoke a joint in the off-season, 4 1/2 years in solitary confinement.

Like me, I’m sure people are looking to specific dates for the off-season. Here’s the short list leading up to preseason:

20 Feb: designate transition/franchise tags
27 Feb - 4 Mar: Combine
5 Mar: deadline for those tags
11-13 Mar: UFA contact and contract negotiations allowed
13 Mar: UFA can officially sign, trades allowed. There’s some other contract details too.
19 Apr: deadline for RFA to sign
25-27 Apr: nfl draft
2 May: deadline for any 5th year option designations
3-6 or 10-13 May: rookie and training camps can start.

curious, can anyone explain why teams with a new HC can begin team workouts before teams with a returning HC? Seems this should be the same date regardless.

It's being speculated that the cap for 2024 could be $242M or more.

UPDATE 1:47 p.m. ET: Another source, with a proven record of accuracy in these matters, says it will be closer to $250 million than to $243 million

So the deadline to extend 4 players with void years passed today. We are on the hook for $19.2M regardless in void year money in 2024.

I just listened to BC talk about the draft and free agency process. He was saying that his staff will be putting together player profiles (including video) for what each player in their system should look like and what they expect out of each player. It was interesting hearing the process. He didn’t even use the word collaborate.

Latest posts

Back