Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With the addition of Brian Callahan and now Dennard Wilson, I guess we can talk about all the constant addition and subtraction going on amongst our coaching staff.

That said, I didn't know that we lost Terrell Williams. Would've been nice to keep him around.

With how much our secondary regressed last season, I'd still like to keep Chris Harris around.

Sucks big time losing Williams. Whomever fills that role is going to have big shoes to fill. Luckily our talent there should shine regardless of who's coaching. The question is, can the next guy develop role players to shine like Tart and Dequan Jones.

I'm sorry but it just baffles me how someone who oversaw the most putrid OL in the history of the NFL just ups and gets another OL coach job is way beyond me. Like I said earlier, it HAS to be the buddy system right?
Unlike fans, NFL folks realize you can't coach up worthless players. Coaches can rah rah and draw Xs and Os on a board til their fingers fall off but it's still on the players to get out there and perform. There's also guys across from them trying to make them look stupid. (they didn't have to try hard against TN OL)

Unlike fans, NFL folks realize you can't coach up worthless players. Coaches can rah rah and draw Xs and Os on a board til their fingers fall off but it's still on the players to get out there and perform. There's also guys across from them trying to make them look stupid. (they didn't have to try hard against TN OL)
The Cleveland game comes to mind.

I really do not know that most defenses now are multiple . Way the game is now, it kind of 4 2 5. You can call them what you want but it is 2 edge players 2 Interior lineman 2 linebackers and at least 5 in the secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back