Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
...'weren't going to block.'

I wonder if the league stepped in here, in some form or fashion? I wonder if the NFL will try to 'sell' this relationship on show like, Hard Knocks maybe...??

If they can find air time between all the taylor swift mumbo jumbo & a Kelce's thoughts or opinions (jason or travis)

I wonder if the league stepped in here, in some form or fashion? I wonder if the NFL will try to 'sell' this relationship on show like, Hard Knocks maybe...??
i would love to finally be on hard knocks, i doubt it for the coaches first year though, we are exempt atm so we'd have to volunteer

I may actually watch the Titans this year
I shudder to think what league pass will cost next season. Apparently the league got 330 million in Taylor Swift inflation and no longer needs a couple hundred bucks a year from me and those few fans of the Rat Birds that can operate a remote control. I mean, why not charge another $200 per year with that type of profit already out there? Does not matter if you lose a few million viewers.

:pluck:

Titans biggest weaknesses last year: Offensive Line, Defensive Backs and Wide Receivers.

First 3 hires: One of the best OL coaches in the NFL, one of the best DB coaches in the NFL, one of the best WR coaches in the NFL.

Coincidence?
Mark Howard said fans are stupid

Let’s see what he can do with the gambler at right tackle, short arms at left guard light in the pants at center and black hole at left tackle.
I certainly hope that hiring "the best OL coach in the league" doesn't mean they think coaching was the problem and that the nitwits on the OL can be coached in to good players. Meaning they don't revamp the entire line like should be done.

I certainly hope that hiring "the best OL coach in the league" doesn't mean they think coaching was the problem and that the nitwits on the OL can be coached in to good players. Meaning they don't revamp the entire line like should be done.

Andre Dillard, Dennis Daley -- yeah, I don't think the Coast Guard couldn't even save them for how much drowning they did.....

Every commercial break of a Titans game gonna cue up:
And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man in the moon
When you comin' home, Dad, I don’t know when
But we'll get together then
You know we'll have a good time then

I am stunned at how well the coaching staff hiring has went. I am suspicious BC/Ran not only had a vision of who they wanted on this staff, but groundwork had been laid even before the in person BC interview. Perhaps this is part of what impressed Amy so much?

seems every staff has a few what in the world are they doing adds. Not this one. This has been a very intentional process with deep roots mostly connected to BC, and the connection another poster made of Wilson to Ran. Amy alluded to the fact Ran is so respected he will make Tennessee a destination players want to come; it would seem BC/Ran are having a similar effect on attracting one heckuva staff. I am just really stunned. It seems every first choice they have had for a coach has come to fruition despite competition for most of them.

o were has thou gone hootalings and Texan retreads? To Chicago, so we are told…..

:jagsbite:

Alright OC Holz, we're a tough crowd to please. Better throw deep on every play and score a TD every possession or you will follow Downing and Tim Kelly out of Nashville. We've only liked Mike Heimerdinger.

You've been warned.
It’s west coast right? I want three yard passes 75 percent of the time, spears with 100 receptions like Roger Craig, Levi’s to play like Steve Young and I will settle for a top ten offense the first year. How simple I am to please. Don’t worry BC after what we lived through offensively in the Vrabel era we will gladly accept whatever offensive crumbs of a modern offense we get next season.

I agree with poster though. I expect to make the playoffs with you as a rookie head coach. Make this a feel good father son made for hallmark tv movie just in time for Christmas!

:trophy:

Tolbert—— Darnell Mooney
Holz—— Calvin Ridley
Callahan—— Higgins, Boyd
Wilson —- Patrick Queen, Geno Stone

I wouldn’t mind at all if these players followed their coach and the money…

Assistant Coaching Tracker:
DEFENSE:
DC - Wilson
DL - TBD
ILB - TBD
OLB - TBD
DB - TBD
Passing Game Coord - TBD

OFFENSE:
OC - Holz
WR - Tolbert
RB - TBD
TE - TBD
OL - Papa Callahan
Passing Game Cord - TBD

DEFENSE:
DC - Wilson
DL - TBD
ILB - TBD
OLB - TBD
DB - TBD
Passing Game Coord - TBD

OFFENSE:
OC - Holz
WR - Tolbert
RB - TBD
TE - TBD
OL - Papa Callahan
Passing Game Cord - TBD
For the first time in my life I hope they play Madonna at a Titans game. It would be epic if his dad and him are arguing and the papa don’t preach song busts out on the PA system.

DEFENSE:
DC - Wilson
DL - TBD
ILB - TBD
OLB - TBD
DB - TBD
Passing Game Coord - TBD

OFFENSE:
OC - Holz
WR - Tolbert
RB - TBD
TE - TBD
OL - Papa Callahan
Passing Game Cord - TBD
the "he just hires all his buddies!" crew has to be feeling some type of way right now.

man literally just hired his dad and his old highschool friend

just kidding, theyll act like this is different somehow

What I like about the OC hire is that's another Offensive program to take tidbits from since Holz was under Doug Pederson. So now we guys with experience in the Shannahan, Kubiak, McVay, and Pederson offensive playbooks!

the "he just hires all his buddies!" crew has to be feeling some type of way right now.

man literally just hired his dad and his old highschool friend

just kidding, theyll act like this is different somehow

Let's hope he has the guts to fire them if they underperform, unlike the previous 3 HC's we've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back