Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had high for Tim Rosenbach. As with so many other QB it was not in the cards.
It was weird, I had an older brother who is kind of a marginal fan that had a weird attachment of fanhood to Rosenbach too.
I think it was his running abilities but just a strange career. Basically 1 year but that 1 year he had 3K (a pretty good milestone of the time) then disappeared.
Honestly don’t know what happened to him.

It was weird, I had an older brother who is kind of a marginal fan that had a weird attachment of fanhood to Rosenbach too.
I think it was his running abilities but just a strange career. Basically 1 year but that 1 year he had 3K (a pretty good milestone of the time) then disappeared.
Honestly don’t know what happened to him.
That is interesting enough as Jim Cornette says I’m going to turn on the Google machine and see what it says.

Assistant Coaching Tracker:

DEFENSE:
DC - Wilson
DL - TBD
LB - Bush
DB - Jackson
Passing Game Coord - TBD

OFFENSE:
OC - Holz
WR - Tolbert
RB - TBD
TE - TBD
OL - Papa Callahan
Passing Game Cord - TBD

you know what... I'm changing my responses..... from here on out - (everything)

GREAT HIRE!!
WORLD CLASS!!
ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT!!

The 80’s were wild.
Lomax was like cousins is today kind of. Put up the numbers except the W column.
Roy green and JT smith were a really good WR combo also overshadowed by the team success or lack of.

Rosenbach was like a weird 1 hit wonder and it wasn’t that good of a hit. Hogeboom was kind of traveling salesman as backup. They also had P/QB Tom Tupa for a couple years.

I don’t expect anyone outside of the 80’s to have any clue who these guys are.
Lomax sounds similar to a soap suds enema

Losing Williams as DL coach hurts...who are the candidates to replace him?

I read Charlie Partridge is up for the Gators job....too big a jump to NFL?

Alright OC Holz, we're a tough crowd to please. Better throw deep on every play and score a TD every possession or you will follow Downing and Tim Kelly out of Nashville. We've only liked Mike Heimerdinger.

You've been warned.

Although I think that we liked Arthur Smith as well back in the day....at least I did. I did really like Heimerdinger (RIP) as well though.

Although I think that we liked Arthur Smith as well back in the day....at least I did. I did really like Heimerdinger (RIP) as well though.
When he was promoted from TE coach to OC, not a lot of people were jumping for joy. I still think he is overrated as an OC. He benefited from Henry and Tannehill more than they benefited from his play calling. Downing was calling the same plays.

When he was promoted from TE coach to OC, not a lot of people were jumping for joy. I still think he is overrated as an OC. He benefited from Henry and Tannehill more than they benefited from his play calling. Downing was calling the same plays.

He is now the OC in Pittsburgh, so we will see here....

Really like how the staff is coming together, young at the HC/OC/DC but a veteran group of position coaches, all the guys hired have 20+ years experience coaching in the NFL. Not to mention the OL coach is the best in football.

At least we know nobody is going to snatch him like Lafleur or Art Smith. We're going to have 2 years to judge him.

I think a first time raw HC needs to make a better splash at OC than this. But only time will tell.

I think BC is essentially our OC.

BC needs to be careful with his hires. Still think raw HC needs to hire a veteran DC or OC and neither was done.

Super raw GM, QB, HC, DC and OC. Let's hope we're on the better end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back