Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know nobody is going to snatch him like Lafleur or Art Smith. We're going to have 2 years to judge him.

I think a first time raw HC needs to make a better splash at OC than this. But only time will tell.

I think BC is essentially our OC.

BC needs to be careful with his hires. Still think raw HC needs to hire a veteran DC or OC and neither was done.

Super raw GM, QB, HC, DC and OC. Let's hope we're on the better end.
You’re really raw about this aren’t you.

Kingsbury to become OC for Washington
Interesting he was at USC with Caleb Williams, could Washington attempt to trade up to 1?

Commanders hiring Kliff Kingsburgy, Joe Whitt Jr. as coordinators
loser talk

put an end to tank culture

isnkL0.gif

At least we know nobody is going to snatch him like Lafleur or Art Smith. We're going to have 2 years to judge him.

I think a first time raw HC needs to make a better splash at OC than this. But only time will tell.

BC needs to be careful with his hires. Still think raw HC needs to hire a veteran DC or OC and neither was done.

Approach better be balls out and in the open! Deez nuts or bust

BC doesn’t want a guy that will get snatched up and set the team back. He just needs to make good coffee

I’ll admit that if the final game meant absolutely nothing then I would have been fine with a loss, but since we had the chance to keep the Hags out of the playoffs I wanted the W no doubt… it was great watching their fans self destruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back