Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine a conversation with Derrick Henry about keeping his RB coach if he'd stay.

https://x.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/1755327654851440840?s=20
I'm not sure why Henry would really be passionate about keeping the random guy who coached him for only 1 year and had no experience with RBs before that. If anything, I'd think he vouch for us to keep Tony Dews. That seems to me like another coaching blunder by Vrabel. All the shifting of roles last offseason seemed silly.

That said, if DH is vouching for the new guy, then yea, let's keep him. Spears clearly looked good under him.

I'm not sure why Henry would really be passionate about keeping the random guy who coached him for only 1 year and had no experience with RBs before that. If anything, I'd think he vouch for us to keep Tony Dews. That seems to me like another coaching blunder by Vrabel. All the shifting of roles last offseason seemed silly.

That said, if DH is vouching for the new guy, then yea, let's keep him. Spears clearly looked good under him.
That's what makes you wonder just how important are these position coaches, really? They jump around from TE to QB to DB coach etc... Seems they're all interchangable and teams just throw who ever at what ever position coach they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back