Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will have our WR catching bricks.
Footballs when they were footballs. He probably has that football slingshot the broncos used to mimic a pass from John elway and bruise their receivers up. wheezy gonna pass out when he say drop and give me 50!

Ill update as this fills in but so far..

Assistant Coaching Tracker:

DEFENSE:
DC - Wilson
DL - TBD
ILB - TBD
OLB - TBD
DB - TBD
Passing Game Coord - TBD

OFFENSE:
OC - TBD
WR - Tolbert
RB - TBD
TE - TBD
OL - Papa Callahan
Passing Game Cord - TBD

A little thing called FA and the draft coming up...and 70+ million

And now to address you too lol.. SEE BELOW

Yes, thank you captain obvious. We're not a bunch of MITCH T FIRKINS esque fans in here......

And to address you both (@Tuckfro42) I will not be happy with any hire, deem something a great hire, post fiction about 'what we will look like' with said hires, until we see significant change on the offensive line.........

so every post until March - related to a coaching hire... will get the same meme and text. :)

Titans biggest weaknesses last year: Offensive Line, Defensive Backs and Wide Receivers.

First 3 hires: One of the best OL coaches in the NFL, one of the best DB coaches in the NFL, one of the best WR coaches in the NFL.

Coincidence?

This is like having two head coaches but he is also the best OL coach in the NFL is really exactly what we need it.
Let’s see what he can do with the gambler at right tackle, short arms at left guard light in the pants at center and black hole at left tackle.

Titans biggest weaknesses last year: Offensive Line, Defensive Backs and Wide Receivers.

First 3 hires: One of the best OL coaches in the NFL, one of the best DB coaches in the NFL, one of the best WR coaches in the NFL.

Coincidence?
It’s almost as if we have a GM that knew what needed to be done and an owner followed later by a HC who would listen and collaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back