Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The only time his name was called, was in a preseason one year, not playoffs
I think I mixed him up with Correa in 2019.

Weaver had a 4 game stretch to start 2022 that looked like something. Those same 4 games also culminate everything he did in 3 seasons.

I didn’t realize this… Kyle Philips and Tre’Shaun Harrison are still on the team. Waiving/injured means teams have a chance to claim those players, but if they clear, they go back to that team but on IR.

I like it. I’ll be hopeful that Philips and Harrison can add some value at some point. I didn’t understand practice squad-ing Kinsey over them.

I didn’t realize this… Kyle Philips and Tre’Shaun Harrison are still on the team. Waiving/injured means teams have a chance to claim those players, but if they clear, they go back to that team but on IR.

I like it. I’ll be hopeful that Philips and Harrison can add some value at some point. I didn’t understand practice squad-ing Kinsey over them.
Hopefully Kyle Phillips never has to see the field again in a Titans uniform.

What'd you call me? Lol jk. Ya I have no idea how it's spelt so i defaulted to "buddy". I figured he'd get scooped up asap damn
I wouldn't say quick. Not too many teams need a FG kicker. I'm sure we thought he'd go unclaimed and would stash him on the PS. Was really hoping he'd go unclaimed as I'm sure we'll all get tired of Folk and his weak leg by week 6.

Not sure this was the right move...

Narveson handled nearly all the kicking for the Titans in the preseason and made the most of the opportunity. He converted 6-of-7 field goals and both of his extra points. Narveson's only miss came from 58 yards.
He generated some national buzz two weeks ago when he drilled a 59-yard field goal during Tennessee's second preseason game against Seattle.

Latest posts

Back