Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Baltimore in 2020. We were the better team. That is the Titans’ mantra. Every playoff loss except the Rams in the SB and KC in ‘19, I feel like the Titans LOST due to not playing up to par.

We beat them in 2020, it was 2021. And we only scored 13 in that game so I think you could make a case that our offense let us down there.

and patriots had their evil empire thumb on the scale making any AFC PO apperance
Ranked 13th in wins since 2000. It worked better than what most other teams have done.

DISCLAIMER!!!!! I’m not saying that I’m satisfied with no Lombardi trophies, as a fan. It is important, though, to actually be fair when criticizing the way the Titans have operated. We are objectively more successful than the majority of the league. We need Butch Jones to come up with an inspiring slogan for that.
Go Red Wolves

Baltimore in 2020. We were the better team. That is the Titans’ mantra. Every playoff loss except the Rams in the SB and KC in ‘19, I feel like the Titans LOST due to not playing up to par.
walking into that stadium vs the ratbirds, BOTH DAMN TIMES, you could hear the titans nuts getting tight

A philosophy that works well to beat inferior teams and get to the playoffs is not necessarily the one that will put you over the top. We seemed to have several really good teams since 2019, but we just couldn't get past the really good teams without scoring more.

I think that's probably the thought process.
I think you should double check who the titans have been beating.
Many of their successful teams were results of beating good teams at least during the regular season, and losing in the playoffs by way of rematch or literally throwing the game away (21’/ 2008).

titans also have a history of gifting some really garbage teams a W that ruins their tank.

I think you should double check who the titans have been beating.
Many of their successful teams were results of beating good teams at least during the regular season, and losing in the playoffs by way of rematch or literally throwing the game away (21’/ 2008).

titans also have a history of gifting some really garbage teams a W that ruins their tank.

I'm aware. I was just speculating on the mindset behind the philosophy change. And perhaps being a little overly optimistic about the change at the same time. We will see.

last update before the big event.

• Kris Abrams-Draine, Cornerback, Missouri (T30)
  • Rasheen Ali, Running Back, Marshall (T30)
  • Joe Alt^, Offensive Tackle, Notre Dame (COM, T30)
  • Terrion Arnold, Cornerback, Alabama (T30)
  • Brock Bowers, Tight End, Georgia (COM)
  • Jarvis Brownlee Jr., Cornerback, Louisville (T30)
  • Caelen Carson, Cornerback, Wake Forest (T30)
  • Junior Colson, Linebacker, Michigan (T30)
  • Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Offensive Tackle, Penn State (COM)
  • Antonio Grier, Linebacker, Arkansas (PRO)
  • Tyler Guyton, Offensive Tackle, Oklahoma (T30)
  • McKinnley Jackson, Nose Tackle, Texas A&M (T30)
  • Cedric Johnson, Defensive End, Ole Miss (COM)
  • Isaiah Johnson, Safety, Syracuse (PRO)
  • J.C. Latham, Offensive Tackle, Alabama (T30)
  • Marshawn Lloyd, Running Back, USC (T30)
  • Kool-Aid McKinstry, Cornerback, Alabama (T30)
  • Jordan Morgan, Offensive Tackle, Arizona (COM)
  • Malik Nabers^, Wide Receiver, LSU (COM, PRO, T30)
  • Bo Nix, Quarterback, Oregon (COM)
  • Rome Odunze, Wide Receiver, Washington (COM)
  • Patrick Paul, Offensive Tackle, Houston (COM)
  • Norell Pollard, Defensive Tackle, Virginia Tech (VIR)
  • Darius Robinson, Defensive Tackle, Missouri (VIR)
  • T'Vondre Sweat, Defensive Tackle, Texas (T30)
  • Devontez Walker, Wide Receiver, North Carolina (VIR)
  • Roman Wilson, Wide Receiver, Michigan (T30)
2024 NFL Draft Prospect Visits Tracker: By Team – WalterFootball

For our 30 visit.... looks like Junior Colson and Kool-Aid would be guys we take if we stick at #38....trade down T'Vondre Sweat and Roman Wilson

we brought in a bunch of mid rnd CBs....

Latest posts

Back