Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team wasn't getting any love to start the year, but here we are. A lot better than being out of the picture mid way through like last year lol.
I don't think anyone saw Wentz coming. Cooks and Adams both top 10 WRs. Just goes to show you can never really predict who's going to be good and who isn't.

I don't think anyone saw Wentz coming. Cooks and Adams both top 10 WRs. Just goes to show you can never really predict who's going to be good and who isn't.
wentz sure but i would argue adams and cooks were not hard calls. cooks with brady and adams was showing clear signs of progress last year with an aging jordy nelson ahead of him

Just to avoid any potential drama, everyone make sure you start a justifiable lineup this week. Even if you are out of the race or already have your spot locked up. It's a make or break week for some teams and it wouldn't be fair for someone to get an easy W.

Just to avoid any potential drama, everyone make sure you start a justifiable lineup this week. Even if you are out of the race or already have your spot locked up. It's a make or break week for some teams and it wouldn't be fair for someone to get an easy W.
Is starting Beathard and Peterman considered justifiable? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back