Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ensconatus

FickleSardonicAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

i'm wrong though, mariota isnt good and is just injured all the time, im just a homer
I’ll put my money where my mouth is by not offering up 2 firsts because I’m not sold on him being a viable option down the road.

If you’re sold on him like you claim to be, offer up the two firsts. If you don’t then you are just like the rest of us critiquing him.

I’ll put my money where my mouth is by not offering up 2 firsts because I’m not sold on him being a viable option down the road.

If you’re sold on him like you claim to be, offer up the two firsts. If you don’t then you are just like the rest of us critiquing him.
sorry but i will pay market value, not some inflated price because i like him. market dictates he's worth a ham sandwich right now.

i got bread and some ham

2 firsts is nothin for a qb as good as vondy thinks Mary is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back