Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it

You didn’t
Look through your other trades and figure out where your other first went. You won’t be able to because it went to me in that trade. I can go through all of my accepted trades and it shows I only had 2 firsts in 2018 yet I traded two 2018 firsts and picked Rosen with your first at 1.6. It doesn’t add up because it’s missing that first in our trade.

I like Mixon but just not sure if he'll be the every down back people thinks he will be. Gio is under contract through 2019 I think.

I figured 3 firsts next year will give me better ammo to build for my run in a couple of years. Plus now I've got a young WR instead of Decker.

Also giving the 2 and 4 pick looks bad now but the 2 is mine and there is no way I should miss playoffs this year he's looking at two mid firsts from me

BOOM

Page 270 homie.

Phew. I don’t know what league I cut him bu glad I chose him to cut over the other one I was choosing between
The waiver claim went through two hours ago. The Ravens IR'd him two hours ago. There was literally nothing I could do about it.

Great.

The waiver claim went through two hours ago. The Ravens IR'd him two hours ago. There was literally nothing I could do about it.

Great.
Lol it was beaver where i dropped him

You’re welcome

Payback for last year

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back