Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ensconatus I'll pay when I get home from work tonight. $12.50?

As someone who is indebted to this league and will be paid for the 2019 season, is anyone else in favor of doubling the dues? This league is way more fun and competitive than GOAT, but is half the buy-in. I seem to remember people being a little hesitant because of the QB aspect, but now that we know this league is going to float, I'd be up for a $25 buy-in.

@Ensconatus I'll pay when I get home from work tonight.

As someone who is indebted to this league and will be paid for the 2019 season, is anyone else in favor of doubling the dues? This league is way more fun and competitive than GOAT, but is half the buy-in. I seem to remember people being a little hesitant because of the QB aspect, but now that we know this league is going to float, I'd be up for a $25 buy-in.
eston is so broke he's putting watermelon in his tacos, not sure this is gonna fly but I would go for it

Would need a pretty close unanimous vote to get passed.

i'm in but i think last team we tried this a couple ppl were hesitant

Would need a pretty close unanimous vote to get passed.
I would say unanimous just because it seems finding quality replacement owners is getting more and more difficult. Even one owner leaving over increased fees could be bad for the league in the long run.

That said, I'm down for it. My only concern would be someone who is in both leagues deciding $50/year is too much and dropping one of their teams.

Edit: And I see eston is kinda already confirming that concern.

I would say unanimous just because it seems finding quality replacement owners is getting more and more difficult. Even one owner leaving over increased fees could be bad for the league in the long run.

That said, I'm down for it. My only concern would be someone who is in both leagues deciding $50/year is too much and dropping one of their teams.

Edit: And I see eston is kinda already confirming that concern.

+1

From Matthew Berry's 50 Facts.

20. In 2017, Christian McCaffrey led all running backs with 110 targets.

20a. That tied for the third most by a RB during the past decade.

21. Last season, in the seven games Greg Olsen played, McCaffrey had 39 targets on 187 routes (targeted on 20.9 percent of those routes) and averaged 11.96 fantasy points per game.

21a. Last season, in nine games without Olsen, McCaffrey had 71 targets on 259 routes (targeted on 27.4 percent of those routes) and averaged 16.10 fantasy points per game.

21b. Olsen will not play on Sunday.

MCCAFFREY RISING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back