Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close.
Chris Palmer’s offense with Hasselbeck, and Terry Robiskie with Mariota were both a lot better than this garbage. The only offense I could think of that’s worse would be Jason Michael with Zach Mettenberger, but can you really compare a coordinator with Mett as QB? Downing took one of the best offenses in the league and ran it into the ground.

Chris Palmer’s offense with Hasselbeck, and Terry Robiskie with Mariota were both a lot better than this garbage. The only offense I could think of that’s worse would be Jason Michael with Zach Mettenberger, but can you really compare a coordinator with Mett as QB? Downing took one of the best offenses in the league and ran it into the ground.

Was just as good before Henry went down.

Y’all forget this is how Art’s offense looked before Tannehill & Henry got going.

Was just as good before Henry went down.

Y’all forget this is how Art’s offense looked before Tannehill & Henry got going.
How could you even say that? This offense was terrible even with Henry. We’ve had zero passing attack all season. They literally ran Henry into the ground because he WAS the ONLY offense. That wasn’t the case before Downing took over. We had an offense that could beat you running or throwing. Art didn’t have Julio either. You are delusional.

Totally forgot about Jason Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back