Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, nothing to build off of. I suppose the D kind of improved in the 2nd qtr.

Hopefully SF can pull a Tennessee and give us the ball in their territory 3-4 times.

Reality is starting to hit me fellas. This offense couldn't score against a Pac 10 team.

I think we're done. Too many injuries, horrible offense and just an above average defense.
Above average? This defense is really good. With only 55 total yards on offense they're out there all half. Only gave up 10 points.

Terrible with Henry?!? Based on what? Because that is not even close to the truth. Zero stats can support that argument.
You obviously have zero football IQ. Week one was a complete disaster and it never got any better except when the defense started playing lights out and forcing turnovers. You just don’t have a very observant mind and aren’t capable of looking beyond numbers, but hopefully now you are starting to see things for how they actually are. If you look at the stats, Billy Volek was the best QB the Titans ever had.

I really thought at the beginning of the year, I’d be b***hing a lot more about the Bowen hiring.

Geez downing is struggling.

And yes, I think run until you pop is what needs to happen right now. Bring in whatever big boys are left and run the freaking ball.

You obviously have zero football IQ. Week one was a complete disaster and it never got any better except when the defense started playing lights out and forcing turnovers. You just don’t have a very observant mind and aren’t capable of looking beyond numbers, but hopefully now you are starting to see things for how they actually are. If you look at the stats, Billy Volek was the best QB the Titans ever had.

So you have zero evidence to back up your claim other than you claim to know more football than anyone.

LMAO the guy who thinks he’s the smartest in the room is NEVER the smartest. Most of the time it’s the opposite….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back