Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to believe we’re only down 10. This is like last weeks game in reverse. 49rs keeping us in this game.

That last offensive drive was starting to click. If we can come out next half and score. We’re back in this thing. The defense seems to have gotten into their groove.

Reality is starting to hit me fellas. This offense couldn't score against a Pac 10 team.

I think we're done. Too many injuries, horrible offense and just an above average defense.

How could you even say that? This offense was terrible even with Henry. We’ve had zero passing attack all season. They literally ran Henry into the ground because he WAS the ONLY offense. That wasn’t the case before Downing took over. We had an offense that could beat you running or throwing. Art didn’t have Julio either. You are delusional.

Terrible with Henry?!? Based on what? Because that is not even close to the truth. Zero stats can support that argument.

on the bright side even if we lose we still control our own destiny regardless of what Indy does. Any chance Henry comes back next week?

I’d take MM8 back at this point.
Come on… now that’s just crazy talk.

About as crazy as all of the people on here that was ready to move on from Byard after last year. You guys know who you are! Now this year he’s back to the pro bowl. Too many knee jerk reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back