Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like AJ Brown a lot, but he acts extremely immature on social media. Like a straight up child. These players always want a new contract for more money when they over perform, but you never see them offering any refunds when they underperform after signing a big deal, which is the case more often than not. NFL players these days are sickening to be honest. Have to listen to all their political BS and have to pay them whatever they want or else. All about themselves instead of the game. Totally different league than 20 years ago

Welp I want a raise at my job I think I'll just delete that I work there on my social media and quit showing up to work, oh wait.

Lol, literally every high profilev pending FA is doing this during contract negotiations. It's just a power move to put public heat on the organization to get something done. No one should be surprised, and no one should breath anything into it. Either the Titans will sign him, or we'll get a 1st round pick outta him. Hopefully, it's a 2023 1st rounder if we do decide to trade him.

I used to like AJ Brown a lot, but he acts extremely immature on social media. Like a straight up child. These players always want a new contract for more money when they over perform, but you never see them offering any refunds when they underperform after signing a big deal, which is the case more often than not. NFL players these days are sickening to be honest. Have to listen to all their political BS and have to pay them whatever they want or else. All about themselves instead of the game. Totally different league than 20 years ago
actually you dont have to do that....

This is the very reason why I respect Derrick Henry so much. He just goes out there and plays with none of this drama. Actually I feel bad for him and wish he was paid more, based on what he's done for this team without a peep about "PAY ME".

I'm all for someone getting paid, but there's just different ways of going about it. It's a copycat league and GM's and Owners had better put their foot down and realize that no WR is going to get you a SB trophy. Trade AJ to the Lions or Texans and we'll see how much an elite WR will change those teams. Guess what? They won't.

If you can get a ransom for AJ, (I hate to say it, because he's fun to watch) but you go ahead and make the trade.

I can already see it now. Since he has one year left on his contract the new contract is going to take time, this causes Brown or his agent to have him skip all workouts and mini camp etc. When it finally does get done he comes back to play but hes out of "football" shape, contributes very little to the team before getting hurt.

This is the very reason why I respect Derrick Henry so much. He just goes out there and plays with none of this drama. Actually I feel bad for him and wish he was paid more, based on what he's done for this team without a peep about "PAY ME".

I'm all for someone getting paid, but there's just different ways of going about it. It's a copycat league and GM's and Owners had better put their foot down and realize that no WR is going to get you a SB trophy. Trade AJ to the Lions or Texans and we'll see how much an elite WR will change those teams. Guess what? They won't.

If you can get a ransom for AJ, (I hate to say it, because he's fun to watch) but you go ahead and make the trade.
I feel the same way we are never going to have a player/person on this team again with Henry's selflessness, drive, talent, and commitment. Mariota had the player aspect but not the talent.

Meh, not a big deal. “Workouts” are voluntary. I’m not going to my boss’s house on a Saturday to do work off the books if I’m not getting paid what I’m worth.

OTAs are voluntary.

and the removing BIO is trolling those jackwagons who call him a diva & etc.

worst case scenario, we trade him - and get someone's kitchen sink and all.

OTAs are voluntary.

and the removing BIO is trolling those jackwagons who call him a diva & etc.

worst case scenario, we trade him - and get someone's kitchen sink and all.

I uno you giving him a little too much credit saying "hes only trolling people by removing bio ..." as AJ has a long history of saying things on twitter and then quickly deleting them. This just is who he is. Regardless, PAY the man and let's get this done with before it goes deeper down the rabbit hole!

Welp I want a raise at my job I think I'll just delete that I work there on my social media and quit showing up to work, oh wait.

not saying I agree with what Brown is doing but people still think working at Microsoft and being a professional athlete or entertainer have the same standards? Lol

Deebo is great player but that guy has been injured a lot! Go to draft sharks injuries. Do not see how team can pay huge money and have that high injury risk

Deebo will be traded to an AFC team and the NFC will become even more the USFL of the NFL.

Cough cough Jets.

They been linked to AJ 24/7 they obviously want an upgrade @ WR, have many picks, have ties to the Niners with Robert Salah ... and yes the AFC thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back