Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we drafted a competent QB for once we wouldn't have to worry about 90 year old free agents

personally it's whatever.. for every Dupree we sign we also get a bust like Julio.. hype is death

Your tune would change on Julio real quick if we got Rodgers throwing him the ball.

View attachment 19320

Man we’ve had our hearts broken and let down a lot with Manning and Brady in past so I’ll reserve full hope … but man we are a QB away from the SB … this could be it - this is what they need a window is open now , you go for it!

Would y’all package tanny and Henry for rogers? Henry isn’t getting any younger and is coming back from a major injury. RBs are iffy coming back from injuries….

we plugged in a running game pretty well while he was our

Would y’all package tanny and Henry for rogers? Henry isn’t getting any younger and is coming back from a major injury. RBs are iffy coming back from injuries….

we plugged in a running game pretty well while he was our

no. But…

Why would the packers do that? They just paid Aaron Jones and drafted AJ Dillon

I just don't see how we make it work financially. I suppose if multiple guys (including Rodgers) restructured their contract, I could see it. I just don't see it happening.

I am a Tannehill fan, but after the way he played this season (he sucked) I would not hesitate in taking Rodgers and do whatever is necessary to make it work.

What is it with Tennessee and these rumors. Manning Brady now Rogers, same goes for the vols and their head coach rumors in the past
Quick way to get people to forget about that thing that happened a couple weeks ago emotionally destroying the entire fan base (somehow more than previous)

What is it with Tennessee and these rumors. Manning Brady now Rogers, same goes for the vols and their head coach rumors in the past

Well Manning was legit. He came in for a visit and we had Chris Palmer sit down and explain how he thought he would be utilized in the Titans offense LOL

This franchise really had the option after 2019 to bring Brady in. We would have won at least one super bowl. They opted to resign Tanny instead and now they can't afford a QB like Rodgers.

They get what they deserve, early playoff exits and the wasting of a very talented team.

I’m sorry, but Rogers is a D bag. Also, this is a “what have you done for me lately” league and Rogers just spent the season as an off field team distraction, a press conference diva and led the Packers to a one and done in the playoffs. Tanny had more playoff TDs than him for Christ’s sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back