Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Jrob is always looking to upgrade, if we can. Rodgers over RT would be an upgrade. Can happen 2 ways. Rodgers opt out and the packers get nothing or packers trade Rodgers and try to get something for him. Will it happen? If history repeats itself, then no. We missed on Peyton, maybe we missed on Brady, and now Rodgers? Maybe the 3rd time is a charm. Something has to happen. I would feel better if we fire our OC.

What's the cap situation? Last I saw we were right up against it. I know we can make cuts or whatever, but I doubt we get anyone to take on Tannehill's contract, unless for some reason the Packers wanted him as a part of the trade.

It may mean cutting some big contracts like Lewan, Saffold, and playing with an inferior left side of the line.

I feel Jrob is always looking to upgrade, if we can. Rodgers over RT would be an upgrade. Can happen 2 ways. Rodgers opt out and the packers get nothing or packers trade Rodgers and try to get something for him. Will it happen? If history repeats itself, then no. We missed on Peyton, maybe we missed on Brady, and now Rodgers? Maybe the 3rd time is a charm. Something has to happen. I would feel better if we fire our OC.
R.a9b56b837f60d25dab9390b1d8d15549

that word ... 'always' ... it has a meaning

R.a9b56b837f60d25dab9390b1d8d15549

that word ... 'always' ... it has a meaning
Attempting is key. I think he’s attempted to upgrade Kicker, just hasn’t been successful. Part of that is trying mid season, even Bullock wasn’t the first choice for the year, Ficken was. Mid year, not sure pick of the litter is available.

Not that I thought he was really coming here, but I almost believe there is more of a chance now that some media person said there’s no chance.

I mean he's probably not coming here regardless but what is the team source gonna say? "Tanne sucks we gotta get a real qb like arod" and then end up with Tannehill still? That doesn't make sense. That article is pointless

Tannehill missed wide open Julio so many times this year. Im over him: if we can upgrade to Rodgers by any means, you have to do it

I have no hope Tanny can get it done so the Titans doing what the Titans do best. Also worst case scenario is he gets traded to colts :( …. Does anyone know their cap? Can they do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back