Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you trade Tannehill and draft picks to the Washington Commanders if we knew we were signing ARod and they would take his entire contract?

I think yes.

Would you trade Tannehill and draft picks to the Washington Commanders if we knew we were signing ARod and they would take his entire contract?

I think yes.
Is this just a random trade idea?

You could probably leave it at “if you could trade THill....picks if necessary to......knowing Rodgers was coming....contract or not?”

Let’s just wait for actually offers rather than suggest all the infinite hypothetical ideas.

32f31e.jpg

We’re running it back one more year with the band - with hopefully an upgrade at WR3 and TE1.

2023 Tannehill and Julio if they were to come off the books would be much cheaper than in 2022 I believe. One more SB window at least in ‘22.

Last edited by a moderator:
We’re running it back one more year with the band - with hopefully an upgrade at WR3 and TE1.

2023 Tannehill and Julio if they were to come off the books was be much cheaper than in 2022 I believe. One more SB window at least in ‘22.

We have no window as long as tanny is qb. We keep him and the window is closed, period. Have you watched this dude in the playoffs?

Non-story. Rodgers ain’t coming here and T-bone ain’t leaving here.
Whether Rodgers comes or not, it’s definitely a story while Tannehill still here.

there just isn't any way short of going undefeated the majority of fans retain interest. There just isn’t anyway for Tannehill to sleep comfortably after he schitt the bed so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
no denying bad game in big game.... still best QB not named McNair in Titan history
Best QB in regular season not named McNair.
Fixed it. :).

Sorry last two playoff games made me salty as F towards the guy. I can deal with 1 bad playoff game but 2 years in a row??? It’s a cmon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back