Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
What a waste of money. This should be easy for any competent slot receiver. You have 2 high quality guys on the outside who are on pace for 1000 yards. You have the top running back in the league that teams game plan for. You have a QB who can scramble and run.

A quality, smart slot receiver should regularly get good match ups and opportunities in the middle of that coverage. This guy is persona non grata even when healthy and half the time he is hurt. Any bum off a practice squad can do what this guy does or more. Better really because they would be hungry. Adam acts like he is afraid to catch the ball. Was that Ray Lewis in the Brown's secondary?

He was open, got a pass right in his face mask and he could not make one simple catch to help us have a chance in this game. Clean out this bum's locker the minute the game ends!

To quote Niles Crane in the first episode of Frazier "He's a bum he's a hobo!". Poor Niles did not know sports and was looking at the literal meaning of that word. Yes he is a hobo.

I don't want to see that waste of a uniform on the field ever again.

We made a million mistakes, so I'm not going to focus on one particular mistake.

With that said, we haven't gotten much value for his salary.

We made a million mistakes, so I'm not going to focus on one particular mistake.

I don’t know why we signed him to begin with. We don’t use him. Third and 4? He gets 4.5. But i feel like we have a couple guys already on the roster who can do that just as effectively.

I will say he’s good at drawing penalties. He’s extended several drives over the last two years by drawing a holding call.

Indeed. Titans are paying a lot of money for a player who hasn't produced, mainly due to injuries.

He's a cap casualty next season

We should take the money Hump gets and resign Davis, and I do not think there is an argument to be made the other way. As good as AJ Brown is and I think he is a star in the making, his drops hurt us again today. But Hump was bad too and over paid

Honestly Hump gets top 40 WR grades every season (including this one), I wouldn’t be too surprised if we could find a taker on one of these bad teams no one would voluntarily go to haha.

We got a lot of guys on the team who need to be traded or cut we got rid of one and the other has surgery. Hump, Byard, Vacarro, Butler, Wilson and others I can't think at the moment.

Well no cause the deadline past

But hes savvy and knows where the 1st down marker is when hes on the field. He certainly has trade value when youre allowed to shop guys

Without me looking into it, can you please show me how many 3rd down to 1st down conversions Hump has given the Titans?

because he bobbled one ball?

you guys don't seem to understand his presence opens things up for Davis and Brown. Our passing game was noticeably lacking since he was out. Then when he comes back Davis balls out, even if some of it was garbage time and being down alot.

He's a good 3rd WR that can get 1st downs, that's his job.. he dropped 1 pass.. how many have AJ and CD dropped recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back