Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
because he bobbled one ball?

you guys don't seem to understand his presence opens things up for Davis and Brown. Our passing game was noticeably lacking since he was out. Then when he comes back Davis balls out, even if some of it was garbage time and being down alot.

He's a good 3rd WR that can get 1st downs, that's his job.. he dropped 1 pass.. how many have AJ and CD dropped recently?

CD84 has been balling out without Hump..

Also, AJ Brown hasn't missed anything without Hump. Hump being out hasn't affected AJ Brown's stats one way or another. Do you care to elaborate how Hump being out has affected CD84 or AJ Brown's stats.

White wrs deserve some form of affirmative action... I support hump. Hes a minority as a white WR and I am sensing some racism from 1982

because he bobbled one ball?

you guys don't seem to understand his presence opens things up for Davis and Brown. Our passing game was noticeably lacking since he was out. Then when he comes back Davis balls out, even if some of it was garbage time and being down alot.

He's a good 3rd WR that can get 1st downs, that's his job.. he dropped 1 pass.. how many have AJ and CD dropped recently?

Bobbled one ball? Lol.. That bobbled one ball cost us a chance at a comeback.

I'm still waiting for you to show me a game Hump has be relevant outside the game vs KC.

I'll wait.

Ye

Sure it isn’t. Then why didn’t you make a post about him sucking earlier in the year? No it took him to get hit in the face with a pass in what you thought was a comeback incoming for you to make a post
And for the record I’m not a fan of hump

Hump sucks and I'm white lol I was ok signing him but now I'm like ehhh whatever. Batson is better only because he is younger. No reason to bring race into it. Get rid of Hump next year and get someone younger

I'd rather get rid of Humphries and give $ to CD to stay a Titan.
Batson gives just as much as Humphries. I bet a rookie would be too. Hell even draft a white one for @Titanup1982

Titans are better with CD than without.

Hump sucks and I'm white lol I was ok signing him but now I'm like ehhh whatever. Batson is better only because he is younger. No reason to bring race into it. Get rid of Hump next year and get someone younger

Batson is better because he's been more reliable, faster and has shown better hands.

I guess these Humpers will use the gadget play Batson dropped as their defense.

Bobbled one ball? Lol.. That bobbled one ball cost us a chance at a comeback.

I'm still waiting for you to show me a game Hump has be relevant outside the game vs KC.

I'll wait.

AJ Brown dropped a pass that would’ve resulted in a quick TD during the 4th that would’ve given us a more realistic chance at a comeback.

He also fumbled away a TD at the goal line and was fortunate that Pruitt had his head in the game.

Henry had a momentum swinging fumble.

The entire team, sans Tannehill played like garbage today, and it makes zero sense to single Humphries out.

I'm telling you folks, sign CD84, cut Hump and draft Ben Skowronek.

AJ Brown, CD84, Ben Skowronek and Batson and we're set for years at WR.

AJ Brown dropped a pass that would’ve resulted in a quick TD during the 4th that would’ve given us a more realistic chance at a comeback.

He also fumbled away a TD at the goal line and was fortunate that Pruitt had his head in the game.

Henry had a momentum swinging fumble.

The entire team, sans Tannehill played like garbage today, and it makes zero sense to single Humphries out.

I don't recall singling out Hump for this loss. Can you show me where I said that?

I just said Hump isn't anything special to the point we need to keep on this team after this season.

Yeah, Hump destroyed our momentum, it should have been a 13 point game with the full 4th quarter to play. But with the way our defense was playing, who knows if they would been able to get Mayfield off the field after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back