Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That drop sucked. Hump is not getting cut. Look at his contract. Doesnt make sense until 2022.

If they can find someone to trade us a late pick for him, I'm all for it.

Not defending Hump, but in 6 games this year, he has more receptions, yardage, and TDS than Batson does for his entire career. I think you’re hitching your wagon to the wrong mule.

I'm just talking about talent wise these days.

Hump played the system well in Tampa. What has he done in Nashville?

If we're talking about contracts, I'd rather give Batson his pay over Hump.

I'm still trying to figure out what Hump has done to deserve his payday in Nashville.

Not talking about you in general, but can anyone elabaorate what Hump has done to deserve his contract.

I'm just talking about talent wise these days.

Hump played the system well in Tampa. What has he done in Nashville?

If we're talking about contracts, I'd rather give Batson his pay over Hump.

I'm still trying to figure out what Hump has done to deserve his payday in Nashville.

Not talking about you in general, but can anyone elabaorate what Hump has done to deserve his contract.
He hasn’t earned his contract, but Batson definitely isn’t the answer. I hope we can trade Hump in the off-season and find a slot guy in the draft.

I’m not sure who you are arguing with here. I don’t believe anyone is saying Hump is worth his contract. He’s been a big disappointment.

He hasn’t earned his contract, but Batson definitely isn’t the answer. I hope we can trade Hump in the off-season and find a slot guy in the draft.

I’m not sure who you are arguing with here. I don’t believe anyone is saying Hump is worth his contract. He’s been a big disappointment.

Nobody is trading for Hump, trust me. We're stuck with him.

There's a few people on here that's defending Hump, trust me.

Dude is garbage for what he's worth.

That drop was such a huge momentum killer. That ball was perfectly thrown too. I feel like we had a lot of drops today but maybe that’s just me.

I completely agree with you. Neither player is anything special. The draft is a great place to grab someone younger and better.

I completely agree with you. Neither player is anything special. The draft is a great place to grab someone younger and better.

You're not going to find a better player in the draft.

Batson is better than you guys may think. Aj Brown, resigning CD84, drafting Ben Skowronek and using Batson as our #4 WR.. Trust me in this process.

You're not going to find a better player in the draft.

Batson is better than you guys may think. Aj Brown, resigning CD84, drafting Ben Skowronek and using Batson as our #4 WR.. Trust me in this process.
Dude. Batson has done nothing in his time here. He’s not talented, or he would have produced something. He’s a poor man’s Raymond.

You haven’t given me reason to trust your opinion on this matter.

Players like Batson are easy to find. He is ok but nothing special. Will he still be around next year? Probably so. Why? Very cheap option who knows the system. I agree about keeping Davis. I've thought all along he needed a real qb throwing to him. I don't know Humphries contact but if it doesn't cost much to cut him go for it.

Dude. Batson has done nothing in his time here. He’s not talented, or he would have produced something. He’s a poor man’s Raymond.

Does a #4 WR need your approval? I'm confused.

I'm just saying He's better than Hump. That just shows you how much I think of Hump.

I still don't understand what I have to prove to you to accept that I like #4 WR Batson over Hump.

You can always voice your opinion about Batson to Art Smith if you'd like to.

Batson has been solid guys, catches every pass as long as the Center isnt flicking it.

Hes earned some looks

But this Hump hate isnt warranted. He didnt lose a playoff game

Does a #4 WR need your approval? I'm confused.

I'm just saying He's better than Hump. That just shows you how much I think of Hump.

I still don't understand what I have to prove to you to accept that I like #4 WR Batson over Hump.
We’re talking about a #4 receiver? Then Humphries is better, by a long shot. Not worth the money he is making, but he’s a lot better than Batson.

All you have to do is show actual evidence of your claim.

You can always voice your opinion about Batson to Art Smith if you'd like to.
Dude, are you drunk or something? We are a bunch of regular guys talking on a message board about professional athletes. Quit acting like you have better credentials or more insight than the rest of us. If you actually do, then you go talk to J Rob.

Hump and Batson are both ok. Nothing special.I think if Hump had done more to this point, he would not be getting such hate. If he played up to expectation, we wouldn't be comparing him to Batson. If we are going to get someone in the draft to replace one,I would love to get Rondale Moore. Now that kid is a special player. Watch his tape and tell me you disagree. He plays for Purdue.

We’re talking about a #4 receiver? Then Humphries is better, by a long shot. Not worth the money he is making, but he’s a lot better than Batson.

All you have to do is show actual evidence of your claim.

Are we seriously going back and forth over 22 receptions for 219 yards over 8 receptions for 74 yards?

You have no argument with me. Neither are eye popping, yet you want to go back and forth? Are you seriously kidding me?

Dude, go somewhere. Just got crushed by the Browns and I'm going back and forth with someone over Hump and Batson.. WTF is this fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back