Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we seriously going back and forth over 22 receptions for 219 yards over 8 receptions for 74 yards?

You have no argument with me. Neither are eye popping, yet you want to go back and forth? Are you seriously kidding me?

Dude, go somewhere. Just got crushed by the Browns and I'm going back and forth with someone over Hump and Batson.. WTF is this ****ery.
I don’t know. You’re the one who proclaimed that Batson is better than Humphries. I think you just proved yourself wrong. No need to argue.

Also, no need to throw pigeon bombs at my posts just because I rightly sent one your way. That’s pretty childish.

Hump and Batson are both ok. Nothing special.I think if Hump had done more to this point, he would not be getting such hate. If he played up to expectation, we wouldn't be comparing him to Batson. If we are going to get someone in the draft to replace one,I would love to get Rondale Moore. Now that kid is a special player. Watch his tape and tell me you disagree. He plays for Purdue.

I know all about Moore.. Is he even coming out this year? Even if he is, it will take a 1st rounder to get him. There's no way hell we're getting him outside the 1st round.

I don’t know. You’re the one who proclaimed that Batson is better than Humphries. I think you just proved yourself wrong. No need to argue.

Also, no need to throw pigeon bombs at my posts just because I rightly sent one your way. That’s pretty childish.

Go away.. My God..

Go defend Hump somewhere else.

Go away.. My God..

Go defend Hump somewhere else.
That’s it. You are drunk. In no form or fashion have I defended Hump. I actually agreed with you that he is not worth his contract.

When I drunk post, I always feel like I’m the smartest man on earth. Then, the next day, I go back and read what I wrote and realize I’m a big idiot when drunk. Do yourself a favor and stop posting tonight.

That’s it. You are drunk. In no form or fashion have I defended Hump. I actually agreed with you that he is not worth his contract.

When I drunk post, I always feel like I’m the smartest man on earth. Then, the next day, I go back and read what I wrote and realize I’m a big idiot when drunk. Do yourself a favor and stop posting tonight.

Cool.

I know all about Moore.. Is he even coming out this year? Even if he is, it will take a 1st rounder to get him. There's no way hell we're getting him outside the 1st round.
He will come out. He could very well fall to the 2nd round. Alot of big name players coming out could push him down. Too early to predict. Another good receiver is Bateman from Minnesota

He will come out. He could very well fall to the 2nd round. Alot of big name players coming out could push him down. Too early to predict. Another good receiver is Bateman from Minnesota

Yeah but we're going defense with our first pick.

No way we go after a WR unless CD84 leaves us.

Not a good thread here. The title was promising but very disappointing overall.

After every Titans loss these threads get started but I think this would be a good example of just delete and pretend it never happened.

I did not read every post, there is no reason to do that.

I made it clear and will do so again. This is not about one game for me. This last game was the last straw.

Humphries does not get open often and he does little after the catch. His 70% career catch rate is impressive but he is not productive enough to make $9M. He has been a bust a big disappointment and that is not debatable.

IMO his biggest issue is staying on the field and being productive. AJ and Davis are a tough pair on the outside so keeping Davis is a higher priority especially since our offense focuses on play action.

I did not read every post, there is no reason to do that.

I made it clear and will do so again. This is not about one game for me. This last game was the last straw.

Humphries does not get open often and he does little after the catch. His 70% career catch rate is impressive but he is not productive enough to make $9M. He has been a bust a big disappointment and that is not debatable.

Actually he does get open fairly often. That particular game he looked rusty.

I don’t know why we signed him to begin with. We don’t use him. Third and 4? He gets 4.5. But i feel like we have a couple guys already on the roster who can do that just as effectively.

I will say he’s good at drawing penalties. He’s extended several drives over the last two years by drawing a holding call.

Agreed, it did not make a lot of sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back