Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?
He had surgery installing a plate in his foot the 1st week of November.

I'm just happy that he's doing well enough to play on Saturday.

Go Titans!

The truth is none of us or anyone on the internet doctor or not truly know, BUT!!! The medical folks said 6-10 weeks recovery time and it’s been 11-12. So it’s safe to assume he is fully recovered, Any apprehension someone sees in a video from practice is because of a lack of this type of physical activity and maybe favoring because of trust. That will be fine once he gets going and has some real contact and success.

I just watched it on TV (GMFB) myself, it's hilarious!
I want us to win the Super Bowl, not just because I want us to win, but because I want to see all the pole smokers for Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, and Rodgers throw up on themselves having to watch us win.

I want us to win the Super Bowl, not just because I want us to win, but because I want to see all the pole smokers for Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, and Rodgers throw up on themselves having to watch us win.
I loved how he pointed out that the Titans beat the Bills and Chiefs this season. I just wish he'd mentioned the Rams and Niners as well :brow:

A hot South American wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow. I said, is your name Derrick Henry and your going to take me to the Super Bowl?!!! She said no, I said see ya in month!!!!

Go Titans!

Kick’em Bootie!

Go Titans Kick Bengal Tail!

Kill’em On Offense;

Kill’em On Defense;

For We Want More Than Mere Victory!

For We Are Tired Of Mediocrity,

Only Total Annihilation Will Do!

So Build Up A Team Of Nasties,

And Titan Up For Dominance,

And Let’s Go Win A Superbowl too!

Go Titans Kick Cincinnati Bengal Tail! - Oilerstruck

As much of a must win as there is for this franchise. If you lose next round to KC/BUF ok ... I mean not ok - but I think we all understand that one.

But when is the last time the Titans had home field throughout? You cannot ... repeat ... cannot lay an egg and lose this game in front of the home fans. We rarely get home playoff games as it is.

Vrabel will have the boys ready. No one is doubting that at all.

Yes Bengals are hot, yes they are the more sexier - trendier pick tomorrow ... but we've been in this position before - a decent amount recently. The Bengals have not. It's time to end them. They got their one win - they will have plenty of years to come of being a good young team. It's the Titans time now though. Titans play better through adversity.

This hype on the King :king: cannot all be for nothing. Let him feast. Let AJ feast. Let Julio feast. Hell throw off the Bengals and let the TE's feast - whatever it takes.

The defense will come to play. Make life miserable on Burrow. Bengals have given up 0 turnovers I believe in the last 5 games or so I thought I heard? Well that needs to end tomorrow. Multiple turnovers is what we need; they are due to hand some out.

It's time. It's our time. Let's host that %$#$#%&$#$@$ AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wooo::wooo::wooo::wooo:

Bengals fans been all over the web this week flooding it up with their nonsense in that they will win. Can't fucking wait to beat these clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back