Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw and posted this sports doc’s first video like 2 weeks ago, and this second video is already 8 days old, I’m not worried.

DH22 is going to kick some major arse on Saturday. Expect a few stiffies and some angry runs, because he must be pissed that half of his season was prematurely interrupted. Could be some business decisions on the field Saturday.
Yeah, I think Henry will be extra motivated by the fact that he was on pace for another 2k season and his season got cut short.

He can't get the season back, but what a story it will be if he comes back from an injury that was thought to be season ending and dominates, taking the Titans to the Super bowl!

which was my point on monday I think... basically every tiger fan there will have gotten their ticket DIRECTLY from Titan FO

Ticketmaster, Stub Hub, and Seat Geek are all instant transfer tickets.

Titans FO is limiting tickets bought direct from them to be transferred until Friday at 3:30. Re seller tickets are not included in that.

I thought the same thing until I watched the video. The thing is that his observations seem to be accurate, and at no point did he say that Henry won't be able to perform well, just that he's not fully recovered yet.

Henry at 90~95% recovered is still a hell of a playmaker.

But he hasn’t seen any medical information on Henry. No X Rays or rehab visit. He is just guessing.

Cam Akers coming off a torn Achilles looked pretty good last weekend.

Ok just watched the whole thing. Again, he has seen no x rays or rehab updates.

what video is he comparing this to? To say he’s slower on the right side?

he literally shows a slow mo of DH slipping and says “see that right foot isn’t 100%” but you clearly see in the video his left foot is the one that slipped lol

Guy just wants attention. He’s hedging his bet too “he’s still going to do well but he’s just not 100%. He won’t get 200 yards”. So when he plays well he can say “see I was right, he played well”!

found this hype video tribute

Dim the lights n turn up your speakers ^^^^^^^

I’m readdddddy for Saturday !!!!
Titan the F UPPP!!!

if you don’t get chills - check dat pulse again…

View attachment 19231

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a "report" ( it was a tweet) that said "Talked to someone in Nashville, Henry will have no limitations, 20+ carries". I can't find it now tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back